VP Corporate Sales Job Opportunity
The available position has been filled.
We are looking for a Vice President of Corporate Sales for one of our members
Position based in Arizona or Nevada or San Diego
The company is a privately owned medical device company founded in 2005 in Paris, France. US operations are based in San Diego, CA. The company manufactures and markets devices for non-invasive assessment of eccrine sweat gland activity through Galvanic Skin Response. The device is an FDA-cleared medical device and is used to help identify patients with Peripheral Autonomic Neuropathy.
- 15+ years experience in sales required
- Successful experience (at least 5+ years) in selling medical capital equipment or medical software to ACOs/ IDNs, to CEO and director levels (significant contact database required)
- Experience with one or more of the following topics is required: Diabetes, Neurology, microvascular complications, heart-rate variability (HRV)
- Presentation and communication expertise. Excellent written and oral skills
- Skilled at building report and understanding business requirements of senior decision makers, comfortable and experienced with large accounts deals
- Skilled at planning (strategic sales plan) and managing company’s ACO/IDN revenue forecast
- Develop plans and strategies for developing the ACO/IDN business and achieving company’s sales goals
- Coordinate demos, pilot programs, installation and in-office training for physicians and staff
Education and profile:
- PhD or Registered Nurse with Bachelor or Master of Healthcare Administration.
- Knowledge of science, anatomy, or biology required.
- Driven, energetic – Sense of urgency – Competitive nature
$180,000 – $200,000 + Benefits
Travel is expected to be ~3 days a week The compensation associated with this position is competitive with the market and will be decided during the interview process based of skills and experience.
In order to apply for this job opportunity, please send your resume to: email@example.com