Internship: Marketing and Business Development Coordinator
The San Diego French American Chamber of Commerce supports entrepreneurs and companies in expanding or developing a business in the U.S. In order to do so, we provide a full range of services related to market research, promotion of the company, and assistance in efficiently operating the business.
The intern will be involved in the process of supporting these companies and entrepreneurs by:
- Identifying partners in the San Diego area, California and sometimes entire U.S.
- Creating lists of partners or potential distributors
- Calling customer, negotiating over the phone
- Writing blast emails and follow-ups with potential customers
- Conducting Market Research
- Market size
- Transportation / Importation regulations
Qualifications – Requirements
The intern will be trained and supervised by the Executive Director.
- Experience in Market Research
- Ability to write sales pitches
- Experience in creating list of companies
- Exceptional writing and speaking skills in English
- Resourceful — We provide the intern with the opportunity to propose ideas and lead projects in order to allow the intern to develop his/her own professional personality.
- Team player with a friendly and dynamic personality
- Comfortable with cold calls to obtain information
- Business-oriented and capable of transforming problems into opportunities
- Confident, trustworthy and honest
THE SAN DIEGO FRENCH-AMERICAN CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
Who are we and what is our mission?
The San Diego French-American Chamber of Commerce is an organization dedicated to creating and sustaining the growth of business relationships between France and the United States.
It’s a key organization in Southern California for French and American businesses.
Created in 1997, the French-American Chamber of Commerce in San Diego has four main missions:
• Support French companies willing to set up their activity in Southern California.
• Provide high quality services to its members through business services and networking opportunities
• Promote economic, financial and commercial relationships between France and the United States.
• Facilitate the development of trade relations between French and American companies.
Corporate services: Market Research, Regulatory Studies, Business Tour Organization, Immigration assistance, Incorporation, Office Leasing, HR Relocation, Partner Identification, Advertising, Web Marketing, Event Planning, Company-Investor matchmaking, Networking opportunities, J-1 Visa sponsorship process
If you are willing to apply to this internship opportunity, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org