Business Development Manager
Ouistart and San Diego French-American Chamber of Commerce
We support French companies to access the US market and local San Diego companies to explore the French and European Market. Our core business is to provide business services such as Market Research, recruitment, co-working spaces in our new business center to help entrepreneurs and companies to start and grow their business.
- Full time
- Reports to: Executive Director
- Location: San Diego
- English as native language or extremely advanced
- Legal to work in US
The Ouistart Business center – French American Chamber of commerce is seeking a dynamic Business Development Manager.
This is a multi-faceted position.
Manage the business development of our organization through 2 channels:
- Business services to local San Diego and California companies mature enough (revenue between $10 to $100M) to go international in France and Europe
- Membership Network
I. Business Development
Creatively develops and executes selling services strategies
- Develop a strategy to outreach local San Diego and California companies
- Set up meetings with key decision makers
- Able to understand business needs to grow an organization international
- Transform clients’ needs into a sales proposition
- Able to pitch to C-level
- You will be involved in the process of supporting these companies and entrepreneurs by:
- Identifying partners in the San Diego area, California and nation wide
- Creating lists of partners, potential clients and distributors
- Calling customers, negotiating over the phone and on one on one meetings
- Writing blast emails and follow-ups with potential customers
II. Fundraising and member engagement:
Creatively develops and executes new fundraising strategies
- A natural networker
- Easily relates to senior leaders with all sizes of organization (from small to largeÂ companies)
- Understands the fundamentals of membership-based organizations
III. Qualifications – Requirements
- Outreach strategies and sales is a must
- Experience in recruitment is a strong plus
- Experience in Market Research
- Experience in creating list of potential clients and sourcing
- Comfortable with cold calls to obtain information is a must
- Experience on one on one meeting with C levels is a must
- Enjoy working in a small, start-up like operational environment
- Resourceful. We provide opportunity to propose ideas and lead projects in order to develop your own professional personality.
- Team player with a friendly and dynamic personality
- Confident, trustworthy and honest
3-5 years of employment in a related position.
Compensation is commensurate with experience and will be discussed with qualified candidates only.
Send your application with a resume firstname.lastname@example.org